Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it me or...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dylan Tokes, Dec 19, 2012.

1. #1 Dylan Tokes, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
    do a good amount of people seem to exaggerate how high they really are? On here, a lot of the stories i see are about either things i would never do even if i was drunk, or people have feelings that i didnt even know were possible.

Me or any of my friends never act the way these people describe ever. I know it's not everyone, and in reality a lot of people act like that in person to. I dislike hanging out with people like that, because it just ruins my high.

My question is Why do people act like this? It doesn't make you look cool, and its just ruins the fun out of smoking for the people around them.

2. You didnt even give an example, you give example now yes?

3. I dont want to use any specific examples from the site, as I'm not trying to offend anyone.

But we all know those people who say every two seconds "I'm so high" or act foolish. One person i know tried to convince me that he was seeing dinosaurs and was trying to chase them for hours. There are also very similar stories if you look through the threads.

4. that shit is a buzzkill. take it back to jr high

5. Lol when people act like they're tripping balls on weed.

Then I just want to punch them and tell them to shut up it's just weed

6. Your not alone man and I know exactly what you're talking about. I have met like 2 people who are actually like this in person and I was ready to punch them after about 5 seconds of them talking. For me it's always been I get high, talk a little more, eat a little more, and then sleep. Sometimes I get a little more of a retarded high with some strains where I'm lazier and some strains make me a little more active or ambitious, but that's about as far as my change goes.

I read a thread the other day where the kid claimed he was getting high for 30 minute periods here and there days after he smoked .2 of a gram. You should see the bruise from how hard I face-palmed myself before pissing my pants laughing at the fact he is actually being serious.

7. I know its so annoying. I like to just enjoy my high and relax, and maybe eat a little. But i mean seriously, your making a fool of yourself if you try to exaggerate. I also hate when people say they smoke all the time, and when you smoke with them you can clearly see they've barely ever smoked in there life.

8. Yeah now i get it, i saw a thread here once some kid was saying sum shit bout being king of robots and wearing a cape being in another land, a friend of mine's little brother did the same thing once, it annoys me cause its usually little 15 year olds doing that

9. I have a friend that claims to smoke the best shit while she was in texas saying our weed in CO wouldnt get her high...damn i wish i still had that video of her first bong hit in CO

10. Yeah i have noticed its usually the younger people who do this. But from what i noticed it tends to be the people who are new to smoking. I still don't understand why though.

11. All the stoners I chill with don't say shit about being "too high." We just kickit and chill. I'm sure you're gonna get some apprentice tokers out of all the people on these forums.

OP's a fuckin buzzkill man.

12. are you calling me a buzzkill?

13. and its not friends of mine, its people that ive smoked with before. I dont smoke with people like that usually because i dont like being around that.

14. Ignore him man. According to him you are a buzz kill and everyone who posts on your thread is an apprentice toker. As a seasoned member here I'm pretty sure I haven't been an apprentice toker in a long damn time. ;)

15. Thanks man, i just didnt see how i was being a buzzkill. Also im guessing that makes him an apprentice toker to ;)

16. I do have fun stories and I do get to high too. Everyone's different in smoking. If you really do look back you will have some fun stories. I probably have 10 in my I would say 8 years of smoking. Also where people are raised, when you have nothing to do in your city, you otta try to do something crazy to tell your kids

17. It's u bro

18. Some people just go ham when their tolerance is low. I for one think it's hilarious when I'm baked

19. Never came across someone acting like you described... And I don't see the point of doing that.

20. I also hate when people always 'have' to do something after smoking. Like, 'let's get blazed and go to the mall!' 'let's get blazed and play zombies!' 'omg i'm so high we gotta do something!'

No motherfucker, let's sit here and smoke another bowl. :bongin: