Is it me or what...

Discussion in 'General' started by NYZSourDee, Dec 22, 2012.

1. You know that spaced out feeling you get (or used to get) after smoking weed the next day... Well I've been doing this a few times and the next day, after experiencing my spaced out feeling, I'll have a shot or 3 of liqueur, and I'll feel like I'm high again. It's weird. I have a high tolerance ( for alcohol) and am used to drinking since I was 14, but the buzz off alcohol the next day after smoking a nice J is completely different. I'm not sure if its from the THC in my system or what.

2. Everytime i drink i feel like alcohol is boosting my high, but not too much alcohol just a decent amount. Might be the alcohol that gives your "afterglow" a boost and it makes you feel high.

You mentioned alcohol. Damn, now i want a beer.

3. I agree

I feel thc lowers my alcohol tolerance and alcohol lowers my thc tolerance

4. [quote name='"Faramir"']I agree

I feel thc lowers my alcohol tolerance and alcohol lowers my thc tolerance[/quote]

What about 2nd breakfast?

5. I personally dislike the mixture of alcohol and bud. The consumption of alcohol too heavily detracts from the majesty of, just... highness. It takes my wonderfully happy and amused danky buzz and markedly dulls the senses I'd really rather be embracing with fullest (possible) perceptivity.

Sight?

6. Smoke for a bit, get high. Drink for a bit, get high drunk. Smoke for a bit, get high drunk high.

That order.

Best combo ever.