Is it me or is the gangster style finally starting to die?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Nathan, Jun 7, 2010.

1. So this past year or 2 I have noticed the baggy pants, talking like the stereotypical inner city black person, and pretty much the whole urban style/look is starting to die off the main stream media. In my town the black people still are like this, but not nearly as much. Wiggers (yes that's a W not a N) are hated here so much. Maybe it's just my town but I doubt it. Looks the all the celebrates and news.

Just to clarify, I am in no way racist.

2. Ya I've noticed this too in my city the screamo style idk what it's called but lots of skinny jeans

3. It's just gonna be replaced with another, even more annoying fad. Around here we're getting more and more scene kids.

4. Old trend has been old.

5. Tight ass clothed kids incoming!

6. ya it is and now the faggottyy hypebeasts with there ball crushing skinny jeans are appearing eveywhere haha. oh and no hate to those who actually follow this fad, i have alot of hypbeasts friends

7. baggy clothes were meant to be hip hop signatur style it has nothing to do with being gangster

8. If only the hippy-psychadellic style stayed, then people could truly find themselves through this "fitting in" and actually realize that the styles they try to appear as are just a facade.

9. Yeah, they go one of two ways. Become hype beasts or total bro's. It's a shame really.

10. #11 wenahaone, Jun 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2010

I'm don't have much respect for those who are always trying to "be" something, and pronounce themself this or that, but those people are usually a bit cooler than wiggers. ...well at least their iq is usually higher. they're usually fuckin' pussies, though. lol

but, yeah op, I've also noticed the same thing in the last couple years..*in martha stewart voice* it's a good thing.

11. this thread is irrelavent.

Why you ask?

Because stupid fads will be around for as long as people continue to breath. It all has to do with how we where raised and the people that influence us the most in our lives. Nothing more, nothing less.

12. I'd be interested to know whereish you live.

on the way back from the mountains the other day, I went through this little white trashy(doesn't it seem kind of racist that I can get away with saying "white trashy" but not ******) town, and the trend still seemed to be going pretty strong.

13. yeah man it seems as though all those hardcore gangster kids from suburbia got themselves guns and killed eachother....and who says gang violence has no positive effects??????

14. It's because that trend is dying, and this whole hipster thing is in full swing.

15. I still see quite a few wannabe gangsters. The numbers have decreased though

16. i don't get why everyone's saying the 'scene kids' and 'tight-ass-jeaned kids' are starting to make an appearance, this has been going on for like 6 years now.
    Maybe the fad can be replaced by something good that promotes intelligence and learning.

Fuck it, we got lady gaga instead.

17. Yup, people are getting a bit more 'sofisticated', whatever the hell that means.

18. I live in Arizona...Wickenburg. I hate this town. People say there blood, rep san jose when theyve never even lived there, heroin addicts and tweakers, people will backstab you for anything. I even call my town white trash.

19. We would always call out the wiggers, they usually backed off.

I saw a guy I went to elementary school with recently, he's like 100 pounds (srsly) and he wears a plastic (I shit you not) gold colored chain and baggy pants which are still too wide even though he uses a belt to keep it hanging on his ass.

Son of a bitch put a downer on my whole day.