is it me or have we been ignoring the fact that obama hasnt '[change]d' shit....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dropcidnotbombz, Sep 29, 2010.

1. has to be....he's never done anything else. i have to admit he's really good at getting elected.......but at actually doing the job he's pretty failtacular. but that seems to be the status quo for the last 80 years or so. maybe longer.

2. Dro-Bama...

I voted for him anything is better than GW

3. You're joking right? As much as i dislike both presidents id much rather have GW in the throne.

4. This mentality makes me laugh in a way that hurts.

Saying this is like saying " i want the demon from th 7'th circle of hell, he's not as bad as the one from the 9'th"

I bet you don't even know why GW was so bad ......

5. Lol, Yea, Obama is getting a lot of that dro confiscated from those medical dispensaries.

You know GW wasn't up for re-election, right? :laughing:

6. Obama isn't being as pushy as he needs to.. nor is the democratic party as a whole

i still would much rather have the Obama administration than the Bush administration. but for real they needa grow some fuckin balls and stop worrying about what the opposing party wants. the Bush administration didnt give a fuck about being bipartisan :laughing: and Obama would be gettin a lot more done if he and his administration stopped trying to cater to everybody and make everybody happy

also.. the economy has to get worse before it gets better unfortunately. hopefully things turn around.

7. Thank the lord he's not being pushy enough then! Id rather he did not do shit for the rest of his term than to keep going in the direction he is.

Thats a BS justification for spending money we don't have.

8. its funny how often money comes before morals in this country considering how religious we apparently are.........
    :laughing:

9. Then shouldn't the American Voters won the prize???:confused:

10. Nope, thats how i would say it.

11. Uhhhh, did you think Bush was going to run for a third term? You know Bush was not running against him right? Maybe it does make sense that you voted for obama

12. Remember, not everyone on the right talks like that. All Muslims arent terrorist are they?

Oh and I would much prefer talking like that to thinking like this
    Yahoo! Video Detail for Obama Causes Welfare Chaos In Detroit

13. There may not be recognisable [Change]es to Americans, but around the world there's a huge shift in the way we think of your prez...

Your president is no longer the butt of Jokes based on intelligence; He's opinion is therefore considered, instead of being dismissed immediately, as with your previous president. That should be something to be proud of.

Obama has [change]d the way we think of your government.

14. Please try to back that up with..... anything.

15. Sure, I'm in AUSTRALIA, so i hear AUSTRALIANS viewpoints when politics are discussed locally.

sorry i don't tape everyones conversations so i can upload them as proof that people other than Americans actually discuss American politics :rolleyes:

16. Not even sure what that means buuuuut, what has Obama done to show the world he is so smart? Who around the world is taking him serious? Not the Chinese, Not Iran, Brazil couldnt care less. Pakistan and afganistan are always talking shit. You know he surged troops right and is killing and killing

17. Hasn't gone on TV and said dumb ass shit, stuttering like a child, making up words like a previous president did?

Do i need to bold text aswell as spell stuff out in capitals? i live in AUSTRALIA.

18. Take that down a notch, so far you have said nothing worthwhile

19. That's your opinion, which your entitled to... I'll continue to post my opinion though, based on my observations as an Australian :cool:

Fix up the last post's quotes though so people don't confuse your trolling with my previous posts, it's alittle misleading atm ;)

20. Its sad how you still can not back up your opinion with any facts.