Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it legal

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by holyschmidt, Apr 6, 2012.

1. So I live in Iowa and I was going to buy a new bong on here and I was told its illegal to have bongs shipped to the states of Iowa and Pennsylvania? Anyone know anything about this?

2. Google search, Iowa Marijuana and paraphernalia laws

/thread

3. I did but it did doesnt exactly say that you can or can't ship them it just states that it's obviously illegal to possess

4. [quote name='"holyschmidt"']

I did but it did doesnt exactly say that you can or can't ship them it just states that it's obviously illegal to possess[/quote]

U could always go and call them right up and ask.

5. I live in PA and just got a bong shipped to my house a few weeks ago. So maybe it slipped by or idk.

6. Dude nobodys gonna open your package. What kind of bong company doesn't ship discreetly?

7. No that's understood but it also said something about it too in the union when tommy Chong was busted over that whole deal with his company I just wanted to make sure so I don't get fucked out of money again cuz I just got my brand new black leaf trip perc robbed by the fuzz lol

8. I think so yes, because I was watching the Tommy Chong documentary on how he went to jail and he said the 2 states in the US where glass pieces is illegal to ship is those 2 states.

9. #9 holyschmidt, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
    Ya but I just thought to myself if it was illegal why would gc even give the option to ship here ya know and one more question what's the difference in shipping options on here? And anyone know how long approximately it will take get here

10. You can read more about Tommy Chong's arrest here.

I believe as long as you are buying a tobacco pipe, and not a weed pipe, then technically you are okay - this is why GC allows you to ship to Ohio and Pennsylvania.

Go ahead and order it - you'll be fine.

11. GC is not in the United States and they do not ship products illegal under U.S. federal law to the U.S.. They follow it quite strictly actually, although they do sell some interesting products. Plus its easy to avoid a country's laws when you aren't operating from that country and what you are doing is legal in the country you are in. GC is in the Netherlands.

12. What is the difference in the shipping options on here

13. I don't mean to keep posting can someone help me cuz I want to order my bong tonight

14. Support your local merchants and be done with it.

15. Sorry I meant what's the difference in the shipping options I'm trying to order it now

16. I just need to know the difference on the shipping options thanks

17. There is a Head shop in Iowa city dude