Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it legal to order weed seeds off the net when your in the U.S?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nonarky, Jan 3, 2006.

1. well i really want to order some Jamaican ice seeds orsome northern lights off some site, but im not sure it its legal or not to do it, do you know if its legal or not??

2. Yea i think its legal, you should check out the seed bank cause your answer is probably there.

3. its technically illegal to have anything to do with marijuana in the us but if your smart you can obtain quality seeds nonetheless.

4. No, it is not legal at all to import cannabis seeds to the United States by any means. However, most seed ordering companies will send to the US in discreet packaging where the seeds are quite hidden. So if you order from a seed site, and an envelope comes from aplace you don't recognize, and it has no letter in it, then chances are, hidden somewhere (often a piece of cardboard, in between the two sheets) are the seeds.

5. Do you have a link to the site?

6. It's very illegal. Some seedbanks risk it, some seedbanks don't. GC I know won't ship seeds to the US.

Anyway, if the site is willing to ship to you in the US, and you place an order, you're at no legal risk. The worst that will happen is that instead of receiving the seeds you paid for, you get a letter from US Customs saying that someone tried to mail you something illegal. You lose your money, but you won't have to worry about any legal repercussions.

7. Not to insult anyone here, but I'd really reccommend seeking advice from a better place then a stoner's forum.

8. .. why cause u think were fuckin retards cause we smoke pot? Your one of them.. get out of here

9. Why? Who else but stoners would know about ordering Marijuana seeds.

10. I really want to order some Maui Wowie seeds because I tell all my friends how bomb Maui Wowie is and I don't think they really believe me when I tell them the buzz from it isn't even the same thing as being stoned haha.

11. Let me ask you a question...is it legal to smoke, posses, grow, or distribute marijuana?

12. Free ur mind man...Youve been haunted by the illegal image of the marijuana..No need to be scared...Just stand up for whats right for you....

13. I agree.