Is it legal to order seeds in the U.S?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MiZZuRKeD, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Everyone talks of ordering all these bomb ass seeds, and no doubt someone has to be from the U.S?

If so whats a site that you can get them from, sorry if this is a dumb question.

2. amsterdammarijuanaseds will send to the U.S, they send them in a pen or in a cd case under a different company name, i dont know the legality of seeds in the U.S because im from the UK, but i imagine they wont find them in a cd case so legal or not they shouldnt find them

3. no its not technically legal, but there is no way of telling what is in the letter being mailed to you. i've heard some people say that packages have been confiscated due to their legallity, but i've successfully ordered seeds twice, and I live in florida.

4. Nice Im not going to order seeds anytime soon but I dont want to be stuck with bagseeds when I start to grow hard body, thanks +Rep both.

5. The definative answer is no. It is not legal at all. That said. I have ordered many times from Dr. Chronic. drchronic.com I have received every order. Dr. chronic has a better selection than amsterdamseeds and they will also ship in the original breeder pacs so you know that the seeds you get are what you ordered.

6. NOTE

Never have your seeds shipped to the same location you are growing in. Just good common sense