Is it just me?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Notsew, May 2, 2008.

1. Every time I take pills its like I don't get high, mabye drowsy. I have 2 vicodins right now each with 7.5mg. Last time I took this dose all it did is make me kinda tired not very recreational. On a scale of 1-10 mabye like a 2 or something. I've done 3mg of xanax as well and really didnt notice anything that great. Also I would like to mention I got pretty sick for the vicodin last time, anyway to prevent that?

2. what is your body weight?

3. You should just do coke. More fun.

4. why do such and evil drug....oh yeah we gotta support our government

5. why? because coke is fun maaaaan.

6. Right, because abusing prescription pills definitely doesn't have any influence on the health insurance lobbies or the government. :rolleyes:

And meh, if any drug is "evil" it's not coke.

But anyhow, let's stop pitting drugs against each other. We need to realize that all drugs have the potential for misuse, abuse and addiction. Making certain drugs seem so much more dangerous than they really are and exaggerating the safety of others isn't helping any of the users here and it can cause us to neglect to mention the real dangers of each of the drugs being discussed.

I mean come on, if we can't even talk about drugs in an informative and balanced way, then are we really any better than the DEA?

Yes....yes, we are. But not by much.

7. Smoke weed... it helps the nausea

8. What would a evil drug be though?
    Everything has its up points, if were talking about recreational drugs I guess.

9. Well this is exactly the kind of conversation I wish to avoid but from personal experience and from everything I've seen the capacity of benzos and opiates to fuck up your life is much greater than that of coke.

I've done quite a bit of coke in my day and I'm fine but I know that if I had gotten too heavily into opiates I'd be somewhere else right now.

EDIT: I realized I was too high to really answer the question right. I'm not saying opiates are evil either. Essentially I'm saying that there are no inherently "evil" drugs. It's all about how they're used. With that said, if any drug WAS evil, it certainly wouldn't be coke. However, dhatura would come the closest in my opinion lol.

10. its because coke is illegal, but still smuggled by the government and they make money twice if not 3 times on it.

i agree opiates are close second but im pretty sure they got somthing to do with that, at least scripts are the way they are, like medical mj.

but no matter what shits going down