Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it just me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jkb6566, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Or is everyone else SICK!! of people saying weed kills and weed is bad and how it is a huge gateway?

2. Yeah, the other morning I'm like wait a minute...Weed is illegal. WHY IS WEED ILLEGAL? I got really mad.

3. no man, they arent lying, weed kills pain and is a gateway to better life :)

4. I no when u get surgeries they're like here's Vicodin ,take 1 too many and your addicted. Weed should be legalized. And If not legalized decriminalized

5. i'd rather kids were told that all drugs are bad than told nothing at all.

6. I'd rather kids were told accurate information and we didn't have to choose between misinformed ignorance and unaware ignorance.

7. we're talking elementary school here. these are difficult concepts especially for young kids

8. I'd rather kids were told the truth about drugs than get lied to.

9. boom!!