Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it just me or...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 452289, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Does weed make you less vulnerable to getting sick when you regularly smoke? I was sitting here thinking the last time i was sick and it was a year ago last month, and before that like 2 times. so in the 2 years ive been smoking, ive been sick maybe 3 times. I remember getting sick like 5 or 6 times during the winter and spring when i was like 17 or 18.
    Anyone else notice this with themselves as well?:smoke:

2. Well that theory just went out the window for me.

I had a cold a few days ago but right now it subsided to just having a sore throat. Tried to combat it with traditional "herbal" medicine but it only made it worse lol.

3. I use to get sick every year around this time and I actually just got a allergies attack last night and its still going on right now. The last time I was sick I was throwing up an hallucinating and had a fever. But after I stopped doing the first 2 and I got to a normal level of sick, my friend smoked me out real good and went home and ate for the first time in 3 days and had a good nights sleep. That happened about 2 or 3 years ago which is when I started to smoke again.

Sore throats and smoking are bad :\ Should of used a vape.

4. Ah man that sucks lol but do you even get sick often? :p

5. I havnt smoked ina week and am sick tonight for first time in over a year

6. TBH 2 years ago when i didnt smoke weed, i got sick every month.
    I've only been sick like 2 times this year, which really isnt bad for me.
    -KNOCK ON WOOD- :p

7. You know longer go to a germy ass high school. Thats why you don't get sick as often.

No weed does not stop you from getting sick. Although its effects on your sleeping/eating pattern may lower your chances of catching anything.

8. I never ever get sick. But If I smoke resin I get flem for about 2 weeks.

9. I rarely get sick, but every winter my fuckin' nose is clogged and I spit way more than usual. All that nasty shit in your throat, bleh!

10. [quote name='"TazzLAzz"']You know longer go to a germy ass high school. Thats why you don't get sick as often.

No weed does not stop you from getting sick. Although its effects on your sleeping/eating pattern may lower your chances of catching anything.[/quote]

do you know that for a fact?

11. [quote name='"headie shot"']I never ever get sick. But If I smoke resin I get flem for about 2 weeks.[/quote]

Eww gross another reason I never smoke resin lol