is it just me or......

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Damn he found out... time to get a new person to tourture.

2. yeah I pretty much can't stand people with a deathwish but are too scared to go ahead and kill themselves.

if you wanna die, don't stop at the 1 yard line. Go for the touchdown. load up the bucklauncher and eat a shell for lunch.

do whatever.

reading OD experiences is a fucking bummer.

3. haha i dunno where u got that i'm afraid to kill myself, considering i posted in my other thread that i knew that it was an almost garunteed fatal dose considering i dont have super heroin/fentanyl tolerance, my dad jus happened to find me

so therfor, it gives u no reason to hate me right?, because A) i'm not afraid to kill myself and B) i dont have a gun or i prolly woulda utilized it by now

:wave:

4. Damn, neg- come on don't even think about shit like that (in bold above).

I hope you never own a fire arm.

Can I ask a personal question though-

Has your feelings towards your father changed since he was the one who basically kept you alive during your most recent OD? I know things have been rocky between you, him, and your grandfather in the past..... (see Neg, people do read your threads and have a genuine intrest in how things are going, but as stated previously- it only lasts so long).

Get back to me in PM if you do not feel like answering this on your thread.

Like I said neg, I think you can offer a lot more to this world- just stop doing the crazy stupid shit. People do wonder and worry about you....... Even though some members of The City do not......

I guess that gives you a good idea of who to actually concern yourself with at The City..... and whose comments on your threads you should take to heart.

5. my feelings about my dad, are still pretty much the same, i dont think any higher or lower of him for doing what he did, because any decent human being would have done it, think about it, you see someone you know (not jus some potentially dirty random person) laying there with his/her lips blue and their gasping for air, of course ur gonna call 911 and when they tell you to administer cpr your gonna do it, my dad dont know anymore about cpr than the average person, its just what he was told to do, he adminstered it once (breathed in my lungs twice, then pumped my chest 15 times) and said "ok, it didnt do anything, now what"

i thought most people knew that you gotta do cpr more than once if it dont work the first time, so if the operator wouldnt have told him anything he woulda jus stood around til the paramedics got there, n i most likely would have survived since it only takes 5 minutes to get from the rescue 8 to my house

so he didnt really save me, the narcanon/oxygen/defibulators saved me

i dont have as much of a burning hatred for him as before because he hasnt been as much of a whiny little bitch, but it comes and goes so i'm sure it'll be back

edit: and as for the gun thing, i plan on buying either a .40 or .45 when i turn 21, but hopefully my life will start goin the way i'd like it to n i'll be my own person by then, with no communication with any of my family. just me and good ol friend isolation

6. I love your stories man, I just find them so interesting and different, ya know? But may I ask why you decided to take a lethal dose of fetanyl?

Whatever it is man, keep on postin....stay safe

peace

7. yeah that's some fucked up shit man. people got to stop being dicks.