is it just me or...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JetLifeStoney, Jul 26, 2013.

1. is it more attractive when girls don't give it up?

I've been trying to get with this girl for a while now and I can tell she's really feeling me. I would try to make moves though, and she would shut my shit down. now me being the respectful man that I am, I just accepted it and didn't press the issue any further if she didn't want to. she liked me, and the more she turned down my sexual advances, the more I liked her.

I wasn't looking for a girlfriend , I just wanted to get it in, but the harder she made me work for it , the more I was into her. at the same time I had some other little skeezers that wanted the dick but they were so blunt about it that it was a huge turn off. one girl got my number and on the same night she txted me that she wanted to fuck. easy pussy, but I denied her and her friend to pursue the girl who wouldn't give in. I guess I would just rather work for it instead of fucking any ol' slutty shmut.

anyway, I finally did get it in, and let me tell you, it was well worth the time, effort and money I put into it.

2. Ehh, idk..it's a fine line.  Wait too long and I'm over you.

3. yeah. you're exactly right. too soon and ima be turned off or think you're a hoe. too long and ima move on. fine line indeed

4. Easy is nice but if I'm looking for a relationship it's well worth the wait.

exactly otherwise your whipped if u wait that long with nothin in return

6. Its all about the chase for us guys. If a girl lets you smash on the first date chances are you're gonna dump her quick.

7. In fairness if a girl sleeps with you on a first date she's probably not looking for a relationship either 

8. how do you girls feel about it? do you girls like a chase? is it a turn off when guys come on too strong?

9. I like a chase but there's a very line between it being a turn on and it being creepy, you can't be too over the top its weird

10. Given I've just broken up with my boyfriend two days ago when we were planning the rest of our lives together I'm not sure I'm really fit to answer these, but I'll try. :cry:

I'll only 'give it up' if I really like the guy. If it's casual, I've got to like him as a friend. If it's more than that, well obviously I've gotta fancy him.

As for a chase, every girl loves to feel wanted by the man she wants herself.

It's only really a turn off if you're not really that into him. If you've been dripping over that guy I assure you that they could never come on too strong to turn me off.

Excuse me while I return to my box of tissues. :cry:

11. I love talking the panties off of a girl...it's a game of mental chess with the best prize ever if you win. I got pussy once by convincing a girl that by having sex with me...she was in a way making herself immortal...no shit.

12. Working for anything you want in life will always make it that much better when it finally comes to be for most people. It's that simple.

Not saying this is the case here but even if she really wasn't that great of a lay it would have been incredible to, for lack of a better phrase, finally conquer your quest.

13. "hate to sound sleazy, but tease me. i don't want it if it's that easy"

14. #14 BudSmoker, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
    [quote name="little miss maryjane" post="18411752" timestamp="1374882149"]In fairness if a girl sleeps with you on a first date she's probably not looking for a relationship either[/quote]What if she let's you feel her tits and rub her pussy through her jeans, on the first "date"? Every girl I've met off pof has let me do that.

15. yeah I love it because it makes her seem more special. Ladies I would always recommend waiting at least 2-3 weeks

16. I agree with OP

17. I've always gone by the mottos, "girls who treat sex casually will get treated casually" and "Good things come to those who wait."
    I'm not your average girl. Im something special and well worth the wait. :D

18. At this point, Id rather have a girl that'll give it up the instant we meet.

Im never getting into a relationship again.  too much fuckin stress.  

19. word. I feel like I lose respect for a woman when they give it up too soon. makes not want to hit them up again

20. what is 'pof' ? and damn you must have some serious game lol. it's typically not too hard for me, but i don't think i'd even fuck on the first date. i takes me a while to really open up and feel comfortable with a girl. nothing against having sex on the first date, but I feel like thats not the type of girl i'd like to make my girl