Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it just me or what?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ganoo, Apr 28, 2012.

1. So, I've been smoking MJ for about 10 years now. It started out as recreation, but over the past couple years I've started smoking to relieve the symptoms of IBS and arthritis.

Now my problem. Every time I manage to find a dealer, for some reason or another they quit the game. It is a tremendous pain in the ass for me as it is difficult for me to find new hookups. I work at McDonalds, where most of the workers smoke, however, the majority of those who do smoke are under 18, and being as I'm 28, I refuse to smoke/deal with them.

There are 2 other adults who partake of MJ that I work with, the one I don't fully trust, as she's from another store and is unknown how sincere she is. The other is 2 years older than me, and really flaky. She keeps telling me she has OG Kush for sale, and to call and come over to try it. Here's the problem, every time I call and try to pick up from her, she flakes out on me. She has pulled through once, and every other time, tells me to give her a few hours and call again.

So I give between 2 and 4 hours and call, wait 30 min, call again, and so on. Then when I finally get ahold of her, she makes some excuse and bails on the deal. One of my other coworkers has successfully bought from her about 15 times so far though, wtf. Is it just me or what? My luck with dealers seems to be about the same as what I'm going through now.

Sorry for the long rant, I've been dry for 2 weeks and unable to pick up from my only reliable dealer 2 hours away. Can't wait for my grow to pull through so I can get some autos and get fresh bud every month.

2. cant be picky when tryin to find a dealer

3. Damn bro, that sucks. I've had my fair share of flaky dealers finally found a legit one. Why not try the young guys for pot?, you never know they could be legit and your new goto

4. In order to get the young guys to trust me enough to deal with me I'd pretty much have to smoke them out a few times first. That's not an option for me so I'm just not dealing with them.

5. That's why I started growing. I pick the strain. I love the price.