IS it just me Or my Freinds.

Discussion in 'General' started by we0, Oct 23, 2002.

1. Ok, i just met theses new friends and i so i invited them to smoked wit me. it was their first time. After we smoked up they saying they don't feel high but i do. like and hour gone by and they said they still don't feel it. Is it jsut that they won't admit it.

i'm typing this shitz while im still stoned. i dunno if this makes sense.

2. That happens sometimes. I personally got completely blazed the first time, but some people report that they don't feel anything the first, second or even third time.

3. It took me years to actually get high for the first time. I guess my weed mentor was just no damned good at teaching me what to do and how to smoke. It took me smoking a J on my own to get high the first time.

4. my first time i didn't get high.

neither did my friends.

then we found out the weed was bunk

we were pissed

then the first time I smoke real weed, it was dro

I got lost on the way home

end

5. Hell! I got fucked up my first time smoking, either that or it was the mixture of the alcohol too, I just don't remember much from that evening... I dunno. Maybe they aren't breathing all the smoke in right? But hey! At least you got high! But it is no fun without friends... I am going to stop rammbling now! Toodles!

6. Naaah. I didn't get high my first time. I heard somewhere it's because your body doesn't know what to do with the THC and just sends it out as waste. I have a friend who smoked 9 times before he got stoned!