Is it just me, or has there been an increase of Heroin threads in the box?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokeyT, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Im sure im not the only one thats noticed this...
    Not that im really against heroin use and its good that all you blades are probably using responsibly and communicating, but its not good to see that everyone has to use that shit. Just stick to bud, buzzes and trips:) This is not a hate thread or anything so please dont abuse me!

2. thats right at the top of the page, just to let you know.

3. I'm 'bout to do a line of cocaine.

Whaddu think 'bout that?

• Like Like x 1
  4. ^ i think i can approve :smoking:

5. fuck i need some blow

ive been doing nothing but benzos and opiates.

6. Smack is wack.

7. Do what you want to do to your own body. It isnt my place to tell somebody what they can and cant do. Personally I wouldnt touch the stuff... but if thats your fix? Go for it.

8. yeah there hav been a lot more posts aabout h lately. Not that i have a problem with it,but i have noticed that

9. Not really, same as usual i think..

10. i think i want some.. share damnit!

11. To the OP, my only guess would be is that prescription opiates have gotten so popular that heavy users have simply been forced to switch to heroin either due to price or supply.

12. mainly price..cant afford a OC these days but heron is so damn cheap.(for now)

13. you only see them now cus youre ridin the stallion, smack head!

14. cuz opiate users have an extreme passion for sitting home and doing absolutely nothing but watching tv and browsing the internet while fucked up. :)

15. l wish I had horse in front of me that'd be very nice

16. man i'd love some h.

• Like Like x 1
  17. If the opportunity shows up I might take it, but I defiantly not gonna looking for it

18. Heroin is a very strong opiate with much potential to make u nod:cool:

19. and possibly pass out onto your keyboard, then you start a thread with your nose

• Like Like x 1
  20. opiate abuse rises during hard times