Is it just me or are my babies not maturing well?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kgsolomon1, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Hey, I have 7 white widow's all organic grow, this is my first time ever. I have a 430w hps and 250w hps light on them, and have been feeding them 1-10-1 guano. They have been flowering for 30 days, here are some pics, let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

2. nice pics, but i cant tell if they are discolored or what, parhaps your would want to have a more balanced soil mixture10-10-10, if you have both lights on, its parhaps too hot? should be 25-26 C, thats like 78-80 F

3. Usually temps are between 80-90 degrees, usually 85.

4. i never try guano fert.. but i heard is pretty good..

u should maybe try getting a organi fert with a higher number in the middle like 20...

but your plant will put weight soon... another thing that can be is u got the lights to far and your plants are streching to much... try to lower the lights....latezz..

something i never understand about whitewidow, is is sativa or indica.. it got fat leaves like indica, but the way the bud is growing looks like sativa......

5. no more comments?

6. ya lower the temp

7. K well I hooked up my window air conditioner and ran some ventilation around some curves so no light escapes and brought down the temps to about 78, should i make it a little colder or is 78 good? Also, what kind of ferts are you guys using?

8. 78 is good.. gives u a chance to lower the light a lil bit more... the fert i use is schultz 10-50-10 if for flowering stage.....

9. ok, well I also just got some canna terra nutrients which I read were supposed to be very good, hopefully better nutrients is what they need now.

10. You might want to clip some of the exta leaves, if you do come harvest time you will have a better yeild.

11. the fan leaves or just the little ones around the buds?

12. just bsome of the ones that shade the light from reaching the bud sites, but not too many, some growers leave them alone, some trim, some train, if i were you i'd train it, tie it over, so as the light hites the length of it, instead of just from above, will help increase the yield........Peace out........Sid

13. Ok, you mean tieing the very tip of the plant to like the edge of the pot for a week etc.? I've read a couple faqs on tieing, just didnt want to lengthen the grow time by a lot but if it'll increase the yield then it'd probably worth it.