Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it Jack Herer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by smokeymarshall, Mar 17, 2012.

1. my friend picks up a quarter for me and says its Jack cujiehrhreu or some shit. He didnt know how to pronounce it and i was like its jack herer most likely. The smell is similar to candy like starbursts and skittles(we asked 7 people and they all agreed on skittles haha) anyway my question is do you really think its jack herer? no pics :( but its dark green with lots of orange hairs and a heady high with body high as well

2. well the jack herrer ive had didnt taste like skittles bro

3. Sounds more like his brother John Herer to me.

4. ^^^
    haha

Who knows man might be might not, the jack i've had smelled different tho not like skittles.

5. All the Jack Herer I've smelt is kind of peppery to be honest, maybe with a fruity undertone but definitely not like straight up skittles.

6. Jack Herer is a Haze/Northern Lights/ Skunk cross.

NL brings a fruity undertone, but the skunk is dominant in the strain.

So I'd say no, who cares though, we wouldn't be able to tell you for sure. Just smoke it and be happy.

Enjoy.

7. The Jack I get always smells like ginger and pepper if that helps in anyway.