Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it illegal to...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrOneHitWonder, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Sell used pieces on craiglist I have a mflb that I'm trying to get rid of its like brand new I just need cash since I lost my job. So if anyone you want a mflb lemme know.

2. Technically the machine itself is not illegal. But the resins inside it are.

3. clean it good!

4. How are you supposed to clean the thing you can't use water cuase it's electric and will brake.

5. Clean it with reindeer blood

6. Wtf is that.

7. Dont clean the the whole damn thing clean the parts that have resin on them like the trench

8. I wouldnt risk it with a mflb as you will ever be able to clean it of all the residue.

9. its a non alcoholic synthetic glass cleaner which removes all traces of oils and fats

10. Ill try it.

11. Dont even try cleaning the wood. If you use any type of solvent or chemical your box is fucked. Wood is porous, it will absorb whatever you use.

12. I've got something for you OP, kinda questionable morality.

Break your device and cry to MFLB's warranty department.

Do what you have to do to get a new one, I believe it involves destroying the new box. They'll tell you. You'' get your new one.

Sell it without worrying!

13. You can't find anyone you know who'll buy a used vape? Honestly, I wouldn't sell a used piece online. Because it is considered illegal once the piece has been used.

14. It's illegal to have any traces of marijuana on the piece. thank god alcohol and salt will pretty much remove the gunk and smell.

15. Not a single person everyone I know is broke and won't pay what I'm asking which is 90.

16. Why would they buy a used one for 90 when you can get a new one for 80? Lol....

17. Mflb are 120 new.

18. That is low. Taking advantage of a company who offers such a great warranty. How bout we not recommend fraud to the kid.

And op, idk if you can. I've tried selling glass only to have my posts flagged

19. If you can manage to remove every trace of thc from the piece, it is completely legal to sell