Is it illegal to tell a cop...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kcompton, Mar 14, 2011.

1. I am a teen in america, I was pulled over for violating a stop sign (rolling stop). They thought I was acting suspicious.. I wasn't even intoxicated at all nor did I have anything in my car. So he made me blow for alcohol and tested my tongue for marijuana. He then asked, "Have you smoked marijuana?" me not thinking answered not today but yesterday.. so when I go to get my ticket fixed so that it won't raise my insurance will they bring this up and can I get in trouble for it?! thank you for any help.

2. Depends on what state you live in, for example in RI if a cop were to ask me if I smoked marijuana I'd say fuck no. Simply because we have a drugged driving policy, basically if you drive a car you must take a blood test if a cop asks you to. If you fail that shit, you lose your license for a year. Go check on NORML.org it'll tell you.

3. In the history of forever, I think that the only time someone has told a cop "Not today, but yesterday" when asked if they had smoked weed is when they were currently high..haha.

If they didn't give you a ticket or arrest you for smoking weed, it most likely won't come up again.

4. Good thing cops are ok w/ weed for the most part it RI, that law sucks haha

5. The staties are dicks, but the only South Kingstown cop I've ran into took my weed and didn't say a word about it I was happy as fuck hahah.

6. So was he. I bet he rolled a joint as soon as he got off duty.

7. Hahaha probably, at least he kept my ass outta jail.

8. Why did you tell him that? People have GOT to learn to say no to cops. Fuck