Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it illegal to be high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by medicinaltoker, Jul 26, 2012.

1. If you are at school on 4/20 and you have noticeably red eyes, are very happy, and won't stop smiling. Yet, you submit to searches and no weed or paraphernalia is found on you and you do not smell of weed. So you could be taken as high, but not liked fucked up so you can still function normally. Would they require you to drug test and if so can you not submit?

BTW I live in Texas

2. Texas? You're Fucked

3. smoke weed errday

4. Shit man, you're getting ready early...you just missed that shit bro.

5. I just watched Mac and Devin Go to High School and I thought about 4/20...lol

6. in a high school? they'll do whatever the fuck they want. probably piss test you.

7. you have no rights in high school. In real life then no it is not unless your driving

8. I live in Texas! Although, I've never been caught high in school, many of my friends have. They can call you out on your eyes and the way you smell, odd behavior too. Our school had an alternative school district where students were sent when they were caught doing crime related things for about 6+weeks.
    Though, a lot of my friends talked their way out of it. I always feel like they're lying because the stories are so farfetched. But one girl's parents covered for her saying she was on medication from tooth surgery. Another friend of mine was questioned about his brownie, and he said his grandma gave it to him.
    But other time I've heard stories where people come to class completely baked, and they always know the teacher knows and nothing ever happens. They'll just be zoning out at the teacher glazey eyed. This one time I put coins on my face during Geometry, and I was laughing so hard about it. Oh man..but I hardly remember high school.

9. Ill be honest, ive been in that exact situation several times

As far as the whole drug test goes, they can only do that if you consent to it.

Ive been suspended (but I was really stupid high...brownies..lol)

But I live in florida so I dont about how they would take it in texas

10. haha watched that movie lastnight on vudo.. That was a shitty movie doe.

11. Its called public intoxication, they certainly can. But they wont. I live in Texas as well.

12. Yeah, if you not acting stupid and spazzing out they not gonna do you anything 90% of the time

13. fuck if during school i was ever asked to take a piss test id tell them straight up to yank it out of my dick if they want it that bad. Even if its positive, so you smoked last night, or the weekend, how can they prove WHEN you smoked?

14. I live in Texas and when i was in school Public Intoxication was something they could get you on but they wouldnt unless they were sure, the fact that it would be 4/20 only heightens their suspicions and would make them seek out the common attributes of a stoner; red eyes, smell, laughing... etc.

15. I got high almost every day from 9th grade till i graduated, and never had a problem.

16. Exactly, you better be holding my dick if you want that sample :p

17. put in eyedrops, chew some gum. you'll be golden

18. I literally hotboxed on the way to school every day for a month when i was a senior just to see if anyone would ever notice. No one had any clue i was baked as fuck every morning other than the people i smoked with. As long as you and your friends keep your mouths shut and dont talk about how high you are or anything weed related for that matter you will be good to go. Also eye drops and a little bit of cologne are your best friends.

19. If they catch you in school your fucked. If it happens anywhere else, just smile and walk away.:D