Is it hypocritical for me as a cop to arrest someone for smoking, when I'm a smoker myself?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Monkey Farm, Sep 12, 2018.

1. I would hate to be a cop. You know what restaurants do to a cop's food? Well, lets just say the 5 second rule gets used, a lot. And never, EVER order anything with a white sauce in it. This also includes cream in your coffee, just get it black to be safe.

2. I couldn't be a cop. I go by evidence and the evidence out there shows that Cannabis is not a threat and therefore should not be illegal, thus I would not bother anyone with Cannabis only. I can't say if OP is a cop or not, but if they are and have any sort of conscious, they need to leave the potheads alone. Take a look at Barry Cooper.

3. In my book, that makes you a hypocrite. You gonna bust yourself?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. This is just like asking do I give fines for speeding even though I speed myself........don’t say you don’t....I used to be a cop we all speed

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP is obviously a troll haha. But the conversation was nice.
    If i was a pot smoking cop i would fuck with the potheads a lot. Hell OP prolly became a cop to steal people's weed. There are cops like that in my country they become cops to get free drugs. I will be on the lookout: '' OK where is my weed'' Cops don't make a lot of $$$ so it will perfectly make sense to steal people's weed. In my country they are called uniformed thieves. Some cops don't smoke but they give the weed to the captain who does smoke.

Arc