Is it hypocritical for me as a cop to arrest someone for smoking, when I'm a smoker myself?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Monkey Farm, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Im all for Law & Order But when it comes to a weed that actually helps many people
    They need to make it available to every American and stop persecuting the people who really need it.
    Thats fucked up
    Some people should not be allowed to wear the Uniform
    But You and I already know that

• Like Like x 1
  2. There are alot of drive-by trolls posting stupid shyt like this:

"I smoked 1 time and now I'm crazy."

"I smoke 6oz./day and can't get high."

yada yada... Mods need to delete this shyt more quickly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. #23 HIGHliketheSKY, Sep 12, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    This + it sounds like you know deep down already! If ya have to ask....

But for real. Go fight some real crime.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Don't cops get drug tested?

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Why are a cop on the first place?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Trolling hard I see....

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. YES, it's hypocritical

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I’m sure that you are right, man. I was really hoping it actually was a cop though… I really wanted some answers to my questions LOL

And by the way… As user name is cop “grower“ - but I really have a hard time believing that any cop would be growing her at home unless they were in a totally legal state like Colorado or… Nevada...

Still, times are changing. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that he is a cop although I know deep down it’s just a troll.

As you can see, I guess I can be quite gullible LOL

J

9. I agree..It would be fun if OP was a real cop..I still can't believe I actually responded..Like you..I am pretty gullible..UP TO A POINT;) I do know, if I were a cop looking for trouble..the last thing I would do is put COP in the title..;

Was wondering if the OP was really from the PLANET EARTH...LMAO
    intelligent life.gif

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. It depends if you wanna end up like him:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Of coarse it makes you a hypocrite and a dick head if u ask me ... bend the rules laws a joke

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. I am pretty sure most of us here agree with Jerry. It’s quite pathetic to be honest that some states still pursue small marijuana use as a crime. Whats more harrowing is that the federal government still categorizes marijuana as schedule 1 drug which falls in the same category as heroin, higher than cocaine or meth. So most states just follow the federal guidelines and go along with this absurd law. IMO if the federal government changed the law regarding marijuana, took it out of the the current classification and put it under same category as alcohol, this problem would be no longer a problem. Our jails would be much less crowded and taxpayers money could be put to better use than prosecuting innocent marijuana users.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Jails are not crowded because of marijuana, but because it is profitable to jail people.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. So - you don't see a connection between marijuana prohibition and the for-profit incarceration systems?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. The implication was that marijuana laws were a symptom of the bigger issue; not sure how to respond to this, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I would like to add where I’m at anything above a half ounce is a felony crime and automatically subjects you to being perceived as a seller by the law.

Where as some motherfuckers are legally allowed to have 2 + 1/2 oz and that’s just in dry bud alone. They can also have carts, concentrates, edibles, etc. It’s fucked up and it’s not fair. I’m all about states rights to decide, but bare minimum cannabis should absolutely be federally decriminalized.... BARE FUCKING MINIMUM.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. R U in an Medical state? If so, why not get an MMJ card for yourself..No more worries..??

19. while you may not make the laws, you have the option/obligation to ignore any and all laws you find to be unjust.

20. And go to jail in the process too?
    If that were the case..we would be living in complete anarchy. Not to defend unjust weed laws and the like (ignorant laws IMO), but we still have the option of relocating to "greener" pastures...