Is it hypocritical for me as a cop to arrest someone for smoking, when I'm a smoker myself?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Monkey Farm, Sep 12, 2018.

1. In my defense, I don't make the laws.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. were homosexual cops arresting folks for being in homosexual acts

before it was legal...naturally

those darling cops pitied these crims,

but kept quite as they didn't want the heat

book 'im Dano

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Only you can make that decision. Your job requires you to uphold the law. But your conscience has you questioning the law. You can be the cool cop that just takes the weed and lets the kid go, or you can be the one that teaches a kid the hard lesson he needs to straighten him up. I guess it depends how that person handles being caught. If he’s cool, you can be cool. If he’s an ass, bust his ass!!!

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. See this is why most people don't trust cops.. they're just as bad as the people they arrest.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Absolutely agree

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. & if OP is a cop GC is no longer safe lmao

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. That's between you and your priest(conscience).

• Like Like x 1
  8. Something tells me 0P is not a cop

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. These guys? @vostok

LMAO
    cop British.gif

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Say what?..LOL
    cops.gif

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yes that would make you a hypocrite.

This also wreaks of troll.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Unmasked he is;)
    cop4.gif

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. #14 GorillaGherkin, Sep 12, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    No ya don’t make laws but ya r above them. Can’t wait till the day when ya aren’t protected by a crooked union, judges, and district attorneys. And are held responsible for all your crooked actions against society.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. I don't know about you, but I couldn't dedicate my life to something I don't believe in

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. You can be the cool cop that just lets the kid go

Fixed that for ya.

J

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. I’d like to respond to your question - And I truly hope that you respond back.

First, are you an actual police officer, and if so might I ask at least what approximate area of the country are you in?

Second, I’d like to tell you that I am personally in Maine. Maine is now a legal state for Cannabis possession, usage and our right to grow our own plants.

We can legally grow six plants, per person in each household (providing you are 21 years of age or older, of course).

We can also each possess 2 1/2 ounces of dry cannabis flowers.

I can drive around legally now, with the scale, six or eight different bags of different types of weed and a plethora of paraphernalia on my front seat. Of course I can’t smoke in the vehicle.

Times have changed for the better. There are stores where I can go and buy weed if I choose not to grow my own.

Sounds to me like you are in a state that is behind in the times, correct?

I’m trying to make a point here. This is America. This is the good ol’ USA where as Americans we have freedoms & certain rights. As an American who knows what my rights are here in Maine, do you feel that it’s right for another state next to me to not have the same laws? Do you feel that it’s right that you could pull a man over and throw him up against the car and handcuff him like a common criminal - even put this man in prison, for carrying a bag of weed - when I can walk into a store here by it, I can grow my own and I can carry around with me - All perfectly legally.

Now - I know that you can and might say “but it’s not legal here - bottom line - and it’s my job to arrest anyone that’s breaking the law” - but seriously - as an AMERICAN citizen, do you think it’s right or fair for me to have a beautiful growroom; to have the rights that I have and yet if Joe in Arkansas does the same - he GOES TO PRISON.

FUCKING PRISON DUDE. LIFE RUINED - FAMILY TORN APART - LOSING THEIR HOME - FORFEITING THEIR VEHICLE - TREATED LIKE A VIOLENT CRIMINAL -

All over the same plant I’m totally and completely allowed to use, grow and carry around with me.

So - unless you’re with your lieutenant andhave no other choice or lose your own job -

Are you still going to handcuff & arrest Joe from Arkansas??

J

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Wait..If he/she is for real..OP says in the title that he/she smokes themselves..if true..OP IS A TRUE HYPOCRITE and needs to be EXPOSED..However, I am going with Troll..No more food ..LOL

troll.gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Op
    One Question
    What Dept does not test it's Officers Now a days?
    I find it very hard to believe you would risk losing your job to a random drug test when cannabis stays in the system for so long.
    I do not think he will be back either.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. #20 BrassNwood, Sep 12, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    Even if he tested hot it's going to be a paid vacation for 2 days at home then back to work as the Police Union is strong and they never prosecute their own.

None of the Cops that ate edibles in the Santa Ana pot shop raid ever went to jail or even got their peepee slapped.

Santa Ana cops charged with stealing cookies, smashing cameras in pot-shop raid

This is the one where they kick an amputee out of her wheel chair then stand around laughing about it.

LMAO

BNW

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1