Is it harder for asian stoners to get asian gf?

Discussion in 'General' started by Loner Stoners, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Asian women probably have much higher expectations than other races :mad:
    do you think blazing is a turn off to them??

2. I want an asian gf.

3. can asians see when they're high?

4. I've smoked with more than one Asian girl.

Not FOB Asian girls, mind you, but American ones, yes.

5. wat? when does race decide how you feel about weed

6. sometimes asian girls are just sexy as hell.

7. moreso culture

8. well its pretty rare where i live to find asian stoner girls

9. I ehard asian girls dont like asian guys
    they all about the white and the black

10. Mainly the older, rich, white. ;)

11. If you want an asian girlfriend all you have to do is not be asian or speak any asian language.

They'll be on your dick err'day

12. I have yellow fever

13. for the yellow beaver

14. We all do. :p

15. i smoke long time

[​IMG]

wanna party?

16. It would only be a turn off to the ones who would never be suitable girlfriends. The same goes with all races. Just last weekend I had edibles with an Asian girl so they definitely don't have an allergy to the weed. There is also a well known member on this forum who is an Asian chick, and probably others that I don't know about. The issue is generally with overbearing parents which are rampant in Asian communities, but I think in this day and age their children are pushing back a lot more and doing what they want.

17. my girl is asian but getting her to smoke weed with me has been a challenge...
    i know ill get her to though.

18. I'm a white guy, but my experience over here is that most girls won't smoke with you, but don't mind if you do. Especially in Chinese culture, smoking anything is seen as a male activity, like peeing standing up. The reason you don't see FOB asians smoke or party in the USA is because school admissions/visa requirements are intense, so the US only gets the "nerdy" girls. Not that that's a bad thing, of course.

19. I'm asian (born in america and raisedd) and all these asian girls (not fobs) smoke at kb's.
    So no. Depends on the girl... you're judging an entire race with a girl...

20. Anyone wanna change this to the AZN Appreciation Thread? Fuck it, I'll start.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]