Is it gross to eat a girl out after she pees?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by gjdj2, Sep 21, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Fiiv59"']i did however get her to cum in my moth multiple times through eat her out....i swallowed that sometimes[/quote]

Sig worthy

2. If you don't want to eat your girl out, I will :ey:

3. So she doesn't give you head unless you just showered right?

4. If she's hot enough it crosses out the gross factor...

5. #46 Fëanor, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2011
    You shouldn't really be licking the pee hole anyway, you need to improve your accuracy :p

Stan: Chef, how do you make a woman like you more than any other guy?
    Chef: Oh, that's easy! You just gotta find the clitoris!
    Stan: Huh?
    Chef: Whoops!!
    Stan: What does that mean? Find the clitoris?
    Chef: Uh....uh...forget I said anything!!
    http://www.moviesounds.com/sp/findit.mp3

6. ahhhh, just a little salty at first. No big deal.

The urine is excreted within an inch or so of the vaginal opening, it's not like her hole pussy is covered in piss.

7. I've heard (arguably) that her cum has urine in it, so whatev.

8. The red river? Where did you live when you where in HS? I live close to the red

9. Ahahahahah! He was not referring to an actual river. He was saying that he has eaten out a girl while she was on her period.

After something like that, it takes more than some pee to scare him. That's like trying to scare a Navy Seal with a bright green squirt gun.

10. eh does not rly matter

11. The Red River is down the street from the Black hole.

12. It's gross right after she pees, wait like five minutes, Pussies clean themselves out, and if you get her wet/make her cum first it's even better.

13. Whether or not your girl peed before oral is honestly the least of your worries. If she's a clean person, it shouldn't be a problem.

14. [quote name='"tharedhead"']The only way to avoid this is to kill the female first, which allows the bladder to fully void, then wash the corpse and proceed.[/quote]

Um... Okay?

15. i have once or twice as long as it is wiped good then should be fine.

16. If she says you're weird, BOY ..YOUR'E DOING IT WRONG, urine is sterile, a few times in my life I've had to drink my and others urine..or die!!
    NO!!!...weird is when you do the vostok, grab a 91/2 Babe for the night, drunk as a skunk, drag her back to the sack, insert unused tampons like Dracula to your lips, and proceed to plow the field,:p then 2 hours later you go to the bathroom to pee, and see menstral blood smeared all over your body...like a horror movie, now that weird and real FUN!!!!!

Then she wants more and more....more!!!!!!!!!!

peace
    "V"

17. If she wipes no..i have done that with a girl before..but I was also drunk that may have played a part in it not bring gross.

18. Sometimes after my ex would piss I would make him clean his dick off. That was only because he wasn't circumsized though, so the piss would sit under his foreskin. I didn't make him do it everytime, just sometimes. I wash my pussy after I pee if I'm going to get face right after, but no one has ever made me... I just like to make sure its right down there. Haha

But only doing it after she showers is just rude in my opinion

19. ^^^real men

There is no room for squeamishness when it comes to oral sex, in my opinion. It takes a lot for me to turn down my man if he wants head. He's much pickier, though (unfortunately, in some cases)