Is it gross to eat a girl out after she pees?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by gjdj2, Sep 21, 2011.

1. It's fuckng gross as shit dude. I just think of the times where I'm hot and sweaty and she still blows me. Also remember girls wipe after they pee. Its not anything different than shaking a drop of pee off the tip of your dick. Think about it. The pee was there and now it's not on your Dick anymore. Same thing with the girl.

2. Hell yeah dude!

3. nah dude, i got discharge from my ex's pussy in my mouth while eating her out before, that was pretty gross, so i stopped, andd went and spit it out

4. Discharge as in...she came? Thats the whole point!!!!:yummy:

5. [quote name='"559420"']
    Discharge as in...she came? Thats the whole point!!!!:yummy:[/quote]

I doubt he meant that considering he specifically said discharge instead of cumming

6. I will eat my girl out any time any where, thats not to say she will let me. She only lets me go down on her after a shower or whatever. Same goes for her going down on me. I have to have a shower or be clean.
    Dating a germaphobe is a pain in the ass but in the same token she never has pussy problems like urinary tract infections or any of that shit. Its good either way.

7. My bad I didnt see that part.
    .I still dont see that part. :confused:

8. The only way to avoid this is to kill the female first, which allows the bladder to fully void, then wash the corpse and proceed.

9. [quote name='"559420"']
    My bad I didnt see that part.
    .I still dont see that part. :confused:[/quote]

What? Why is this a question then? If he meant Cumming he would have said that. He said discharge cause he obviously meant something different.

10. But isnt cumming techinically a discharge of fluids? Thats why I thought he meant cumming.

11. You just never noticed the slight taste of pee....

As long as they run a washrag across it, im good.

12. thanks for the lol

13. If she's hot enough she can piss in my mouth.

I give zero fucks. :cool:

14. [quote name='"559420"']
    But isnt cumming techinically a discharge of fluids? Thats why I thought he meant cumming.[/quote]

Oh I thought you were messing with me or something. Yeah cumming is always a discharge but not every discharge is cumming. The word discharge also grosses me out lol all I can think of is like periods and dead baby parts from ike after an abortion.

15. #35 Deleted member 197774, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
    yeah just to clear this up guys i did not mean cum(i did however get her to cum in my mouth multiple times through eating her out....i swallowed that sometimes) but the one time i was talking about was discharge. its like mucus of the vagina.

it was really disgusting, but i held my composure, spit it out and she said sorry afterwards, so no biggie, seeing as she used to swallow my loads all the time

16. hey bro what YOU wont do HE will... .just keep that in mind.....

17. [quote name='"its_420"']I will eat my girl out any time any where, thats not to say she will let me. She only lets me go down on her after a shower or whatever. Same goes for her going down on me. I have to have a shower or be clean.
    Dating a germaphobe is a pain in the ass but in the same token she never has pussy problems like urinary tract infections or any of that shit. Its good either way.[/quote]

Urinary tract infections have nothing to do with being a dirty girl.

18. i could give a fuck so long as its not like...ten secs right off the toilet. I mean, urine is sterile and they wipe mang.

Dont fear the pussy. Dive in.

19. is it gross when she sucks your dick after you have been peeing? didnt think so

20. fuck na it aint gross she swallows your cum bro fuck some piss....