is it gonna make it!?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by enorty, Aug 16, 2007.

1. so a few days ago my friend tells me hes been growing a plant for some time now and its started to bud! i immediatly thought... CLONE! so we went to visit his plant.. i didnt even really believe him at first but when i saw it.. wow. anyways, we cut off this branch, probably a little bit bigger than a normal clone but its one of the smaller branches trust me.

i got back to my house got a pot filled it with soil, dipped the clone in some rooting gel, stuck it in the soil and put a bit of water in.

heres a few pics people.. tell me, do you think this is going to survive?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

most of the plant is still green except those few leaves yellowing, but im assuming that natural for clones to do at first. This is Day 2 since the cutting.

i dont know why that first pic is so blurry i think my battery may be low, sorry for that.

I have plenty of expierence with outdoor grows from seed, but this is my first clone I have ever recieved.

2. go to sick plants board and read all of ganga guerillas's posts..you'll be fine, or read my thread on same board...good luck.

3. this isnt a sick plant, this is a clone i just planted 2 days ago and i want to know if you guys think its going to survive, and actually re-root itself.

4. i know just read those posts he covers it all...yes it should survive i snapped off the top cola 2 weeks into flower, read the thread and ganga's posts.

5. Do you know what strain your friends weed plant is???

AndrewBUD

6. noope not certain on the strain