Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it generally safe to smoke in apts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongsin, Nov 30, 2012.

1. #1 bongsin, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2012
    As long as it is not in the room by the door/ no joints and blunts? Do you need to take precautions like keeping it in the bedroom and blocking vents or blow it out the window? non smoking apt btw

2. just open a window, dont be sketchy. just incase always keep your shit in some sort of locked safe.

3. It would be curetous to blow smoke out a window / well ventilated room. Not everyone enjoys the smell of ganja.
    Generally is it safe? Yeah I'd say so. I've been to my friends apartments where the whole floor would reek all the time, and without problems. These have always been lower-middle class places, not upscale apartments.

4. It depends on what kind of apartment you live in. If it's anything like my brother's where it's just a bunch of college students, than a towel under your front door should be sufficient. Him and his roommates constantly are smoking at different points of the day and it smells like bud 24/7 in there but his landlord hasn't mentioned anything about it. We toked in the living room for at least two hours, joints, blunts, steamrollers and nobody said a thing. Opening the windows and spraying a little febreeze/ozium should take care of any lingering smell issues. More upscale apartments/condos might require more precautions. Adjust and adapt to your living situation, use your common sense and you should be fine.

5. Dude, if you're just smoking a few bowls inside your room no one will know. As long as you're not blowing smoke in the hallway or something you'll be fine.

6. Joints and blunts are fine, otherwise move out and go to somewhere that isn't like prison.

7. Get to know your neighbors, and be nice to them.

8. I live in an apartment. I just smoke at the window. The smell is never a problemfor me or my neighbours

9. If you have a bathroom with a vent just smoke in there, also you can turn the shower on really hot to where you get steam and it masks the hash smell

10. If ur top floor your fine, if there are people above you it can get to them and they will likely complain if it is a non smoking apartment. If they have windows open and you vent out windows it will be bad. Also do they people come in your apartment to change air filters and stuff? If it smells like weed your fine but if it smells like smoke you will have issues

11. one word..ozium

12. [quote name='"medicinaltoker"']one word..ozium[/quote]

This man speaks the truth

13. Not sure what kind of apt your in, a complex may be different.

But college kid in a college 3 level house with a unit on each floor here, we smoke any time of day or night in any way we please without any precautions whatsoever, the stairway doesnt even smell like bud and our living room is right inside the main door.

14. never had a problem with it anywhere