Is it flowering?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sourdiesel123, Apr 14, 2013.

1. This is my auto sweet mango from ghs about 40 days from sprout really small I know but I believe its starting to flower lol how much do you guys think I will get from this little plant its around 4 inches tall maybe a couple grams lol?

Attached Files:

2. I can't see any flowering going on there mate. What's the go with the height? Doesn't look like it's had enough light? What are you using?

3. stunted as a little seedling from little overwatering and probly lack of little nutes in medium. under a 600 watt mh and 55 watt t5

4. Yeh she doesn't look healthy or happy :( is she over watered at the moment?

5. She looks horrible :'( non of the less she does lookalike she is flowering I see white wiskers and you may get 3-5 grams :) anymore than that and ur getting a treat

6. no she hasn't been watered in like 3 or 4 days I was gonna flush her with all my other plants tomorrow but not sure if she needs it. Should I be giving it fox farm tiger bloom since its flowering.

7. how much light are u giving her? she doesnt look happy but shes definitly not flowering yet

8. He claims its under a 600 watt MH. That should be far more than enough for the one plant.

9. No man she's not flowering so hold of from the nutes but definitly give her a water man. How's the drainage with those pots?

10. its alright I guess would've like to have added more perlite its in ocean forest

11. I haven't used ocean forest but hey I don't have any perlite in my soil haha so I think yours will be ok :)

12. If your 40 days from seed with an auto and it hasn't started flowering... It's either really unhealthy and hasn't had the energy yet... Or It's a really shitty auto strain... But it looks really small for 40 days too so idk kinda defeats the purpose of auto if it's going to take you 40 days to get to flower...

13. yea I ain't too worried about it it was one of the first seeds I started learning as I go I got 5 other that are doing pretty good im keeping my focus on them if the other ones come through that's fine.

14. Ahh, gotcha.. But still I wouldn't start any plants that I wasn't planning on keeping healthy an entire grow.. That's just plain evil to raise a cannabis plant unhealthily. But you were learning, makes sense. Just keep the 5 you got now Healthy :p