Is it flirting if a girl says i should teach her something someday?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jeffersong808, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Well I was talking to a girl I don't really know that well, and I texted her on facebook saying she is good at dancing. she replied
    heh, thanks :) you should teach me something one day!
    And i stopped replying. was she flirting? o.o

2. sounds like she really likes to learn

3. Well, if you're a dancer...sure...fuck her

4. She wants you to dance with her, then sex

5. LOLOL. well was she flirting or what?

6. Lmao, dude, come on.. the signs are obvious.
    She wants you to penetrate her ass.

"teach me" doesn't mean what it once meant.

7. Couldn't agree more. I just finished reading 'Take A Hint' by Jojo Mamma and it clearly states on chapter 4 that she wants mad anal.

8. .. Not to be a jerk.. But that sounds like your really into yourself.. It means what it means.. Maybe you can teach her some moves someday too. Not flirting at all.

9. you killed it

10. [quote name='"BushSquatting"']

you killed it[/quote]

Just like he's going to kill her ass! Back on track :cool:

11. its possible she could be flirting but its hard reading those signs over text, gotta gather some face-to-face information. but shes already taken the first move, the ball is in your court now. next time you chat propose hanging out and dancing with each other or something along those lines, see where it goes.

12. teach her how to fuck in different positions.

13. Teach her to bake your favorite casserole.

14. Teach her integrated algebra. Bitches love algebra.

15. confusing overall, but i'd say reply and see where it goes brotha

16. teach her your dick

17. Anytime a girl want to do something or shows interest is a good sign to take them somewhere and fuck them.

18. Dude she just wanted to have a conversation with you...and it'd probably turn out to flirting hahah!

19. That bitch gon' learn today

20. The only way it get's more obvious than "You should teach me to dance" is a text at 11:30 on a Wednesday night saying "Wanna hang out and watch a movie.....or something?"