is it ever a good idea to have sex with someone you will never see again?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thatbakedbitch, Oct 15, 2012.

1. as in, this guy I was seeing but have faded from over the past month (really quality dude I've just been hella busy with school n shit) is moving at the end of the month and we never got the chance to bang, I wanna but I'm the kind of bitch who gets emotionally attached after sex and dunno if it's a good idea, should I just go for it since I probably won't ever see him again orrrrrrrrr?

2. sincerely, between a rock and a hard place

;)

3. ill be in tejas soon, lets do a test run

4. There's only one way to find out :ey:

5. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']ill be in tejas soon, lets do a test run[/quote]

Grasscity never fails to disappoint me hahaha.

To Op, just do the dirty deed and get It in

6. [quote name='"kancastank"']

Grasscity never fails to disappoint me hahaha.

To Op, just do the dirty deed and get It in[/quote]

hahahaha amen

7. You'll be fine if you can't handle that then maybe you should work on your own personal issues.

8. [​IMG]

Edit: Op what do you want us to say? You want us to decide this for you? I've done it, and I would do it again. This is however, how a guy learns how different women are. Women always becomes attached after sex.

9. Do it its always a good idea fuck those ull never see again

10. i'll tell you this, if you don't you will ALWAYS remember that day and ask yourself why you didn't do it. Don't regret it later, and just do it :)

granted, if you're worried about emotions and all that jazz coming in to play guess you should think twice. But i still think you should do it

11. [quote name='"nitraw"']i'll tell you this, if you don't you will ALWAYS remember that day and ask yourself why you didn't do it. Don't regret it later, and just do it :)

granted, if you're worried about emotions and all that jazz coming in to play guess you should think twice. But i still think you should do it[/quote]

he's a great guy so it's not like all the other guys I've slept with who ended up fucking me over. it just might suck to have him leave regardless

BUT very good point I think ima do it. thank ya for the answers y'all.

12. Bang his brains out.. Make him remember you for the rest of his life

13. [quote name='"BenjaminStackin"']Bang his brains out.. Make him remember you for the rest of his life[/quote]

Chyeahh

14. Hopefully hes not infected!

15. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']Hopefully hes not infected![/quote]

hahaha he's not. and I wrap it before I tap it ;)
    sometimes

16. Sure. Do it. Have fun. Why not?

17. This will surely good to give you a memory that you will never forget.

18. I'd leave that to the professionals