Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it even worth smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by That One Stoner, Dec 6, 2014.

1. #1 That One Stoner, Dec 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2014
    Last year my uncle had grown a few plants however they were harvested immaturely because his new dog killed all of them. The weed doesn't smell much. Another problem is that he's a little inexperienced. My other uncle told him to store it in the freezer. Tbh I'm not sure how bad it looks. I'm assuming its not worth smoking but itd probably be worth making edibles with them if I put a large amount of it. I don't have anything to check if there are Trichomes on the weed so I'm not sure. It is free so it couldn't hurt my wallet but still.

2. Pictures? It's probably not gonna hurt anyone unless it's got mold or something which is unlikely.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. was it cured atleast?

4. what do you have to lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Did he dry it before he put it in the freezer?

6. Yeah it was dried before he put it in.

7. If it sucks I'd put it in a jumbo blunt just for fun.