Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it easy to get marijuana prescribed in cali?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mbleezy, Sep 22, 2008.

1. #21 Granica, Sep 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2008
    Thats right, but you cant just go to any doctor. there are doctors designated and licensed to do JUST THAT. they wont consult anything else, and just give out recommendations under California prop 215.

And dont just say im stressed, there is a list of conditions that pot is a known relief for. and that list would be the doctors main focus, but is not limmited to it.

2. If you say that you are stressed, the doctor may give you a card....

After you have your card, you just go into a Dispensary and tell them what you want... They then sell you insanely high quality weed, normally for a high price, but it's worth it. :p

3. so next year i am planning on moving to Cali to do an apprenticeship to become a electrician. And if i want a card what do you guys think i should do to get one? do you think i should wait alittle while before i get one or no?

4. i know that women can get it for having PMS they even say that in front of some clinics

5. Accidentally electrocute yourself and say you have chronic pain :p
    I don't like how the MMJ society is corrupt (some give you a little more than a "chance" at recommendation for paying them). Though that's just because I don't live in Cali :D

6. I've always wondered if the companies in California that do drug testing on their employees (if there are any? -insert confused face-) if their test results are thrown out because they have an MMJ card.

7. I've always thought of that too... One fact that I can not give out :confused:

I would love to know from someone in Humboldt though...

8. Companies drug test for illegal substance abuse. Once you obtain a doctor's recommendation, consumption of marijuana is no longer illegal for you (under state law only). They cannot deny you based on a recommended substance by a professional.