Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it easy to find a hookup in cali?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NysourD, Mar 24, 2016.

1. I will be traveling to LAX this summer and was wondering if it's easy find hookup, i will be staying in san luis obispo county possibly pismo beach havent decided yet. Anyway ive heard you can get a doctors rec with an out of state id at a doctor in venice beach, i was wondering if should go that route or if its easy to find a hookup on the street

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. you wont have any trouble

3. and no no rec for outta state ids

4. tumblr_n1sspgtyEK1qkv3fno2_250.gif
    jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  5. It's Cali.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. I asked a shop that was out of state and they said no. I would have to have a state id and card. This was from the rep at the shop that was 291 miles from me. I was looking for AC/DC. High CBD low THC. Hope this helped.