is it east to buy weed on craigslist?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tomoshono, Nov 16, 2014.

1. the title is my question.

2. \tGrasscity.com - Forum Guidelines

3. depends where you live, but most likely no. probably a good way to get robbed or buy some oregano tho

4. good luck trying to buy from cops lol

5. Not sure if it's East mate....but it sure is dumb!

6. THIS ISNT A REAL LIFE STORY

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

7. Youll prob end up having tantric sex with a shemale hobo and fat albert. Then they will take your drugs. Just what statistics point towards. Bad idea imo. But thats just my opinion

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Depending where you live your experiences could range from no replies/only trolls replying to your post or some people trying to get you to pay $15/g or something ridiculous for mids. In the majority of the states the police department set priority list has busting people smoking pot at the very bottom of it. So I wouldn't worry about a cop replying, they have better things to do.

9. what a moronic question to ask...

10. Uhh yeahh good luck...

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

11. you should just go onto meetme. it's less well known than FB or CL.