Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it easier to roll with a blunt wrap?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by devilsheep, Jun 21, 2009.

1. I kinda wanna roll a fat blunt this summer, but i've never been in the presence of one.
    If i buy blunt paper, is it easy to roll it? Beacuse i use the pencil-pack method to make joints, so i really dont have any real "rolling" skills.

I imagine the paper would be stiffer and much easier to maneuver and roll

2. In my opinion cigars are easier that blunt wraps which tend to rip easier. Then again, if your not good at rolling your best bet is to buy a pack of cigars and just work it till you get it right.

3. yea blunt wraps are easier, because you can table roll em easier aswell and you dont have to worry bout the leaf and shit ..