Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it easier to make canna butter or oil?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Puffit, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Hey guys i have 4 hours. I wanna make either one. Which one is easier to make? Which one less to stink up the house? Which one is easier to get the smell out? Which one is best for brownies? Which one is best for a beginner? Which is easier to make then get ready for brownies? Thanks!

2. I'd say weed Butter man, If its your first time, But that's just my opinion, And It's gonna smell no matter what, Do it when you're parents are gone out for the night if that's what you're worried about.
    Make some brownie/cookies or whatever you please wih the weed butter, But be cautious. If done properly weed butter will kick your ass from here to jamaica.:D Look up Threads about how to make marijuana butter if you're not sure how to. have fun.

3. I know how to make the butter. And dude my mom would never leave me by myself for the whole day. I only get 4 hours. :-(

4. weed oil is butter....just put it in the fridge for a day or so and the oil should be butter