Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it easier to get high without tonsils?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by idkwhatmynameis, Jul 21, 2017.

?

How older were you when you first smoked?

1. 1-5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 5-10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 10-13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 13-15

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  5. 16-18

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. 18-20

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 20-25

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 20-30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 30+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I do not know much about marijuana I have never smoked but I am going to start soon, just need to know something first!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When I was 4-5 years old I had tonsillitis and I had my tonsils removed, I am pretty well educated when it comes to tonsils but I do not understand how marijuana works so if this question is blatantly obvious or doesn't make sense that's why.
    I know that tonsils are located in your throat to prevent bad bacteria that you breathe in to get to your lungs and cause infection, and without tonsils, I know you can get sick a lot more and inhaling smoke from cigarettes can make you very ill but does this also apply for marijuana smoke?
    Considering I do not have tonsils whatever I breath in basically go straight to my lungs and if I inhale any bad bacteria nothing is stopping it from making me sick, so will the chemicals of the smoke make it so I get higher easier or that I can get high quicker?

Q1 - Does the smoke from marijuana have the same effects as a cigarette
    Q2 - Without tonsils can you get high easier (like 1 hit is enough?)
    Q3 - Without tonsils can you get high quicker (after a hit does it happen straight away) [this question may not make sense because idk how long it takes for someone to get high)

Thank you!

2. I can only answer the third one. When you smoke you feel the effect 1-10 minutes after and I do have my tonsils out.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

3. Thank you for the help :)

4. having tonsils or no tonsils will have no effect on what the high from cannabis does ....no the smoke from cannabis is not like smoke from ciggies ,,,,,mac

• Like Like x 1