Is it done yet??? See pictures

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Newbzb_22, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Been flowering for a long time now.... looking at these photos is it ready to harvest?

It’s like everything but the way top of the big colas is totally done..... any advice is appreciated!!

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Wait until most (almost all) of the white hairs have browned and retracted. couple of weeks to go or more. sometimes it it happens faster and you should also be looking at trics..

Nice plant,

Sent from my kukui using Tapatalk

3. Quick question.... most of it is done, like not a white hair on it except for the 4 main big colas that have like 30%-40% white hairs on the top of the colas. Leaves on the big colas are starting to burn from lack of nutrients (been flushing for a bit). All the lower smaller colas are done.... I’m really torn about harvesting.... check out this pic of the whole plant.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. You might have too much light on it, especially if you start seeing foxtails. My recommendation would be to either harvest if you are at "over-ripe" stage, or let it go but pull the lights back or dim, and increase your dark period / decrease your light period. This will speed up the ripening.

spiral out, keep going

• Like Like x 1
  5. Flushing is unnecessary, and flushing before the colas are ripe amounts to starving the plant.
    Too little food exacerbates the burning effects of lights, and harms ripening.

If that were my plant I'd give it some food.
    Reducing feed before harvest is beneficial, because the plants need less then, and are easily nute burned.
    But stopping it too early will hurt.

I

• Like Like x 1
  6. If you’re saying flushing isn’t necessary at all, well that’s a mater of opinion. You’ll find as many that’ll agree with that as you will that disagree.

• Like Like x 1