Is it disrespectful to apply to a place where your friend got fired !?

Discussion in 'General' started by uncookedyew3, Dec 18, 2012.

1. My friend got fired from the movies on Saturday and I applied there a day after and got an interview and got the job today.

Do you think it's disrespectful? And will it ruin our friendship if he finds out?

2. No way! Jobs can be rare. So what if he got fired, the job is open. Seize the day

A real friend wouldn't care

3. Your friend worked at a movie theater. It's really hard to get fired from those places man.

No, it's not disrespectful.

4. Is your friend a huge vagina? Because I'd get a new friend if one of mine were pissed over something like that.

Good on you for getting a job, man.

5. congrats

jobs are hard to come by now. i just got hired at home depot and im a lot attendant. the work and hours are unbearable but i need the pay

6. smoke j's eat leftover popcorn homie

7. I think its very commendable that you even thought to ask if it was disrespectful. Props to you laddy.

8. hmm I know someone who works at a home depot in NJ.... Back to the thread topic I don't think it's disrespectful, a job i a job. It would be fucked up if you got him fired then took his job, but seeing as how it's not the case you have done nothing wrong. Congrats on being employed :hello:

9. Fuck no. Get the job and then go do a victory dance in his living room.

10. If he gets pissed, aint ur friend

11. That might be in your favor.

12. #12 BlazeLE, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012
    i wouldnt care.

i would however ask you if my manager was still there and if his wife was still hot.

havent had a "job" in almost a year. done small odds and ends jobs for survival cash though.

13. it aint disrespectful but i'd still talk to him about it and tell him that if he thinks you're being a bad friend, its not even like that.

14. hell dafuq naw!? c'mon man times be hard gotta do shit for you not for other peeps who gives a fuck what they think

15. Tell him you will take him to the movies so he isnt butt hurt

16. He sounds like a little bitch if he gets mad

17. That's odd. I just got fired from a movie theatre...

18. howd you manage that man?

19. Pulled a peewee herman in theatre 6

20. only way itd be fucked up is if you got him fired.

other than that, not your fault man.