Is It Cool To

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Buzzwell420, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Ask out a girl at the check out of a natural grocers? Thought this one girl liked me but she had a boyfriend. I only see girls at the store and gym. I worj a lot and am gardening. Doh

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I think it's fine. I mean you gotta take advantage of the situations you find yourself in. 

3. Ima keep trying health store girls are dope

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I agree but at the same time I've had women tell me they don't enjoy being hit on at work(came up in conversation not practice). They said it puts them in an awkward position and they kinda feel cornered/trapped.

5. I found my wife in a grocery store and married 35 years been together for 38. So go for it.

6. Makes me mad uncomfortable getting propositioned at work. I just want to do my job, and it's awkward looking unprofessional around my coworkers and boss. My boss has told me many times "chatting ain't a payin' job!" I think that the thing to do is not to ask her on a date right then, but maybe to find out when she gets off and asking after work, or maybe just asking for the digits or asking if you can give her yours.

7. #7 MedicOne, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    Pretty much this, man. Not much else you can do. Just smile, and if you get one back, walk up and be like "if you don't mind me asking, whens your break? (wait for answer) Oh well I'm gonna be in the area until (give about an hour after her break), you wanna blaze on your break, or maybe after work?"

Met a few stoner chicks like this. If they don't smoke they'll just laugh and be like "oh I don't smoke" or make some excuse like drug tests, but even then you broke the ice and can be like "oh thats cool, well do you want to grab some coffee or something when you get off?"