is it considered cheating?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by QQbunnies, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Okay so here's my situation. I have a girlfriend of 7 months who I love very much.
    I am 18 graduating highschool in about a month. My friend is having a grad party and having about 10 strippers. Now is it considered cheating if I get a lap dance from one of them?

2. Haha....ahahaha.....ahahahahaha.....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

What do you think?

3. Are you going to insert yourself inside the stripper?

4. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']Are you going to insert yourself inside the stripper?[/quote]

No I would just sit and get my dance. Probably not touch her

5. Not cheating in my opinion, your girl probably wouldn't be thrilled though :p

6. ever here about those parties the couple have before the wedding?

some of them have strippers. and they still get married.

7. No dude unless your girls the jealous type

8. what he said...
    hahahahahahahahah

9. It is a form of cheating...
    but do wat you do breh!

10. I don't think it's cheating at all. Cheating would be asking the stripper out, making out with the stripper, or inserting your body parts into the stripper.

11. i think if you do it once you are good.

If she asks "I just wanted to get a lap dance, it's on my bucket list"

But if you continue going back.....if I was the girl I'd be like WTF, wasn't one time enough?

12. It's okay so long as you don't form an emotional bond with the stripper. Pick a long song, tuck it in your belt, and try not to burn her with your blunt.

13. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

14. no not cheating....
    cheating is if your emotionally involved with the stripper
    you have sex with the stripper
    you make out with the stripper
    you ask the stripper out on a date
    if u dont do none of the above just a lap dance then nope.......

15. it's not considered cheating if you put peanut butter on your balls and let your dog lick it off, because it's your dog. get it? it's not cheating because it's your dog!

hahahaha thats the first thing i thought of when i read the title of this

16. you should definitely talk to her about it first. I mean, would you be okay with a buff, sexy guy taking his clothes off and dancing right in front of her, possibly touching her with his ass?

17. Lol what would you think if your girlfriend got a male stripper to wave his dick in her face.

18. I would say no not cheating. If you aren't sure though I assume you feel like it's immoral, in which case you shouldn't

19. Why dont you just ask her? You should be honest if you really love your girlfriend.

If she doesnt like the idea of you getting a lap dance, THEN DON'T DO IT!

Maybe she'd like to go to this party, I would. Not every day I could see a bunch of half naked ladies, so it's kind of an interesting opportunity.

20. Cheating. Come on bro.....