Is it common...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MrSoloDolo420, Jan 30, 2012.

1. For a guy to have a curved dick? Mine curves to the left, personally, and I'm not one to examine another man's penis sooo is this normal? I just wanna know if my dick is retarded or some shit.

2. its normal, idk if id say its common though.

3. Every guy has a different dick....mine curves up a bit.

4. doesn't matter. one nut hangs lower too

5. Well, I'm a girl...and I don't have a dick. But let's just say I've... encountered a "few" in my day and I would have to say that, just like anything else, every dick is different... It's not UNcommon. At least from my select sample... of a "few" men I used to know...

6. I don't have a dick but I've read that's pretty normal. I've never seen one that noticeably curved.(though I haven't seen many so its not a good statistic from me lol).
    I can say if I did see it I wouldn't care . I don't see why it'd be a big deal

7. #7 Blueberry Haze, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2012
    I knew it! she's a slut... BONG!
    hahaha

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

8. :wave:dont worry guy you aint alone!

mine chills to the left too, and that aint a bad thing;) Cause trust me when I say this, orgasms happen. Lots of them.

Just get the angle right man, gods throwin ya a bone.

9. Love the double standard. :rolleyes:
    I would call it sexually liberated, but whatever.
    Also, we are talking about behavior that occurred over 6 years ago... and keep in mind that I am older than the vast majority of you... but like 10 years.
    Leave your judgment at the door.

10. Wierd question to ask...

11. Are you talking "curved" or "leaning"? Mine is straight, but it "leans" a little to the left, prolly because I jack lefty? Like, if I were to pour champagne down my chest and have it run down my penis into a my lover's mouth, while she wears thigh highs, panties, and black rimmed glasses, then she should move a little to her right. Although I'd prolly flex it and make the champagne spill on her face. And she'd giggle and grab my..... but anyway, what are we talking about?

Curved penises.... I've heard about them, I dont think it's too uncommon.

12. hahahaha ye mine curves to the left cuz its nascar baby

13. Don't worry. I was in the Army and I have showered in Gyms hundreds of times.

No ones dick is straight or perfect or some shit like that.

Fuck. I was born in 1958 and all male babies were circumcized back then. Now they're not....not for some years now.

Its a cultural thing. Times change.

I like my cock the way it is. It has served me like a trooper over the years.

My fuckin' cock is The Almighty.

Fuckin' I got no complaints.

No, my cock ain't straight either.

14. How rude...

15. It probably feels fine during sex. I've never seen one though.

16. It's normal. Some are straight, some curve up, and some even curve down a bit.

17. my penis looks like a cobra.

18. ....0-Jizzin in less than 60 secs huh? :laughing: lmao I had to do it.

19. Yeah, bet all you guys that dick goes left are right handed......It's called The Beaters Bend....lol

20. got a leftward lean over here haha. Maybe i should switch hands and see if it straightnes out over time