Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it CHS???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Amj270, Aug 13, 2018.

1. So my fiance and I are recreational users. We have smoked for many years. A few years back he started having these horrible episodes with symptoms of CHS. We had never heard of it and it took several hospital visits before that was mentioned. We at first thought it sounded crazy. We smoked reggie at the time. We then started buying kush and didn't notice any episodes and he hasn't had any in months until today. We thought maybe he just needed to stop smoking regular. I've read about the hot showers but they don't do any thing for him. He hit one reggie blunt last night and woke up sick at 4 this a.m and has been vomiting ever since. Could it be CHS and only when smoked regular?

2. He should see a doctor. It could be 20 different things. Us stoners, we can only guess.

Sent from my VS996 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. He has! They all say CHA or cyclic vomiting which is general term. But once they see weed in his system they automatically go back to chs and don't even check anything else.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well what happens if he quits smoking?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

5. Or have u tried edibles just to see if its weed for sure. Or maybe thats a bad idea?

6. We have had edibles. And we have quit in past and I don't remember there being any issues. It's not like something that happens immediatly or Everytime. Hell have episodes every month or few months. He hasn't had any problem since we started smoking nothing but kush. Until this morning after hitting a Reggie blunt yesterday. Could it really just be reg weed that does it or is it coinsident? And ironically the only thing that helps w out going to hospital is weed. If smokes some kush he can stop vomiting for a little while. We both like smoking but if he needs to quit that's what we will have to do. But he thinks as long as doesn't smoke Reggie he will be fine

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well mabye vape pens also could be an answer. Find the right one. Could be instant meds for him. One hit and blazed.

8. CHS wasn't a thing until very recently.

Here's a few questions you should look at.
    Do you always mix tobacco with cannabis?
    Tobacco isn't usually smoked the same way as cannabis.
    Large, deeply inhaled hits of tobacco can lead to nicotine poisoning.
    A large number of cannabis users dont think about this when smoking blunts.
    Blunt wraps are made from tobacco.

Who grew your bud?
    Many growers use products in their growing processes that shouldn't be used. Systemic pesticides and fungicides meant for use only on ornamental crops or crops not combusted.
    Eagle 20 is a prime example. Supposedly safe on food crops, it turns into cyanide compounds when combusted.
    Other non organic fertilizers like Phospho-Load have been linked to cancers and birth defects.

Are you purchasing your pot on the black market or from a legitimate cannabis dispensary or cooperative?
    Black market weed is not always safe for consumption. Poor handling and shipping can lead to mold. Cannabis grown for the black market is sometimes grown by unscrupulous growers that use some of the bad products I mentioned before.
    I've personally got weed that was shipped in the bilge of boats and was soaked in oil and diesel fuel. (I didn't smoke any).

Like I said before, CHS wasn't a thing until very recently. Human beings have been consuming cannabis for thousands of years. And it's just now making us sick?
    There has to be a reason for this. I'm putting my money on it's our own stupidity by polluting a pure and natural, otherwise healthy herb.

9. Its chs. The reason he can smoke the "kush" is because top shelf weed has a high thc vs plant ratio. So when you smoke good weed, you only need to have like half the amount you would smoking shit weed. So what is happening is he is making himself go into withdrawal by not smoking for a bit, then starting over every time he smokes. The thing with chs, is that it is like weed and has a different effect on everyone. So everyone is going to deny it's real that hasn't been there. Just stop smoking for a week to a month then bring it back in slowly if you can and micro dose.