Is it cheating... the update...

Discussion in 'General' started by retarded, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Hello GC, its been a while since i've been able to post on here, I've spent a little while trying to get my relationship back on track after the fucking mess with the text messaging (theres a post on here somewhere about it).

Things are finally getting sorted and i'm not in the dog house anymore, I think my girlfriend realises now that I wasnt lying when I said nothing was going on but being a woman she had to react and couldnt stand down and admit that I might not be lying.

As things rolled on she told me that she didnt want me to use the net or smoke dope because they made me less communicative...

Bollox! I've given up the net, almost... i'm posting from work lol but I told her I wont stop smoking dope because its something I enjoy... I think i'm gonna be in trouble for defying her but fuck it.

Well theres the update I said i'd give you. i'll look back into the city as soon as I can

2. how do people get away with posting at 'work'......Dont they like fire you if you go on drug related sites?:

3. All depends if the company is running some type of logging software. And even if they are, there's ways around it. :D

4. Dude, your fucken whipped.

5. My employers dont have any objections to posting in forums of any topic as long as you are still getting your job done. Its a pretty cushy job to be honest...

6. Retarded you must be British, cause i've never heard an american use the term 'bollocks'

7. You can tell, i'm touched... Yes i'm 100% British!

8. Whipped HOOOOOOOOCHA