Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it better to maintain a high or smoke again later?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tokeandontchoke, Feb 2, 2013.

1. I was just wondering, is it better to maintain a high or just smoke a couple hrs after. Like as far as getting the highest.

2. It all depends on the situation really. Sometimes getting high as Fuck is the move, sometimes being kind of high for a long time is better

3. I agree it depends on the situation

Comes down to one question:

2 good highs or 1 great high? :smoking:

4. If you hate being sober, then you should take one really long high.

5. The longer you wait, the better returns you're going to get on your next session. However, the longer you wait, the more you have to come down before you toke up again. In my opinion, I'd rather just get blazed and then be good for a while instead of just being mildly high for hours on end. Part of the fun of being high is the novelty of whatever level you're at, and the difference between how you felt before your bowl and how you feel now.

6. I like to get high, then get slightly sober so I can appreciate the next high more. Think of it like a roller coaster, I'd rather have too drops instead of one big one

7. stay high, mothafuckas

8. One big high does it for me the 2nd high of the day doesn't really kick it.

9. i usually give it a few hours or i don't really even feel my next sesh, it just kinda keeps me at the same level of not giving a fuck lol

10. I believe you can only smoke so much as in you smoke more than 1 G you wont be getting any higher youre just raising your tolerance. So as far as my opinion goes id just wait till you dont feel very high anymore.

11. I try to space my bowls out between 1-2 hours. That way I get a really good sample of my strains by not mixing them.

12. depends, if your with people its better to maintain one and slowly go through your weed over a period of time. If your at home i like to smoke then 2-3 hours later smoke some more. Always saving some for the next day though