Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it better to have a variety of strains?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FrostyB23, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Hey all I am still sort of new and am thinking of keeping two bonsai mother plants or maybe just one.

Nirvana AK-48 for sure though, love that lime-green look and plenty of hairs, along with the sativa high.

I was thinking weed is weed right as long as it gets you high or stoned if you smoke more.

I just want to know everyone's input.

Keep it GREEN!!!

2. Well for me if i have a O or more of a particular strain i usually will gain a tolerance to it or just get used to it. So to have multiple strains to switch it up is nice

o id get two dif strains

3. ^

switch up the strains it keeps the high genuine

4. If I can, I like getting some hash and some weed. The highs are so different haha.