Is it better to be a stay at home stoner or a wanna bang stoner?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Hollywood67, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Are you asking weather it's better to be at home or go outside and trying to get it in? Depends on your values and how you prioritize things. I enjoy sex, but i'm into a lot of freaky shit. I want a girl as freaky as me, but doesn't have aids. I'm so scare of aids. I DON'T WANT TO DIE JUST BECAUSE I WANTED TO CUM USING SOMEONE'S MOUTH/BUTTHOLE/Vah-Jay-Jay And i could have just jerk off the whole time and NOT have aids. lol. I guess i'll take a footjob and get foot fungus on my balls :laughing:

2. This scream typo to me lol

3. I like the feeling of being high when fucking. Guess I am the stay at home type for now though.

4. I knew a guy living in his mom's house that shacked up with various women....Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it seemed kinda strange to me.

5. I'm a stay at home stoner. My wife on the other hand just wants to get laid when she used to smoke.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. I like to stay at home get high an knock one out:roflmao::eek::D:lmafoe:

7. I am a stoner growing my own pot living in my own house...that's paid for. I'm one lucky sob. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I read the title sober a month ago and had no idea what it meant. Read it once stoned as fuck tonight and instantly got it haha

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. I prefer the stay at home stoner. Because when I get stoned it is like spiritual to me, I just want to relax and chill out. I normally meditate while high and when I do not meditate I listen to relaxing music or I'll pop up some popcorn and watch some funny movies or stand up comics.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I usually stay home when I’m stoned but I also live with a man so if I get really horny I just ask him and sometimes we’ll do it. Not a problem for me I guess but I don’t like going out and fucking random people anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum