Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it because i havnt smoked today or because im smoking too much?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dorus, May 17, 2017.

1. #1 dorus, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
    okay so i was working today so i havnt smoked all day. then after dinner i started to feel very irritated, mad and angry at everything and everybody and over small things for no reasons and overthinking too much...
    Then by thinking about it and why i do feel this way, there were no apparent reasons that came to mind to have such mood change (i was fine during the day).

but this came to mind: Could it be because i havnt smoked today that i feel like this? (a little less than a year smoker) or maybe because im just smoking too much in everyday life? (i smoke 1-2 joint a day, mostly in the evening on week day...) hmm what do you guys think? im confused now lol. or maybe this have nothing to do about weed lol. anyone?

2. Only you can know that

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. If you rely on a certain intake of weed to maintain a positive attitude, or to just be happy, then you should stop smoking weed or change the reason you smoke weed.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. If not smoking weed causes mood swings i would suggest you stop smoking all together. Why you would think it would be related to weed is beyond me.

5. idk, i know peoples that smoke everyday and when they dont they become irritated and impatient and they ''need'' it.

6. Those people have a problem and should probably seek some form of help.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Depending on the strain yes, it is the lack of medicine THCV What Is THCV and What Are the Benefits of This Cannabinoid? | Leafly

Yes herb makes you happy. avoid taking melatonin use daytime lights play good music and lit up a joint of Durban poison or thai maybe some Panama Red:smoking-banana:

8. I'd day that's pretty normal. When I had to stop smoking for a job my buddy told me I was crabbier than usual. Kind of like when a smoker doesn't have a cig all day. I wouldn't say you're in need of "help", just recognize that the disruption of your normal routine can make you crabby.