Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it bad to smoke from a....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sbiyachev, Aug 12, 2011.

1. botte...like a powerade bottle..im 18 and im not sayin im cheap to buy somthing i just like it cuz its fun to see who can milk the fuck out of it and its hard haha...but is it bad healthwise?

2. People do it all the time, which really isn't saying much haha, but I've never heard anything bad about it. But of course you can't beat some fine glass :bongin:

3. yeah im going to save and try to get some fine glass...watch that shit fill up haha. And im going to start using hemp wick soon...is it expensive?

4. As long as you dont burn any plastic. Gotta becareful when you use it alot because the spot where the bottle meets the downstem can get hot enough to burn the plastic

5. My hemp wick cost me like $2 at the headshop. It's just hemp string coated with beeswax, if it costs any more tell the guy to be real lol.

Bottle is fine, as long as you aren't melting plastic. You WILL be a lot happier when you get glass someday though ;). Apart from being breakable, there is no downside.

6. It's a good way to start off. But eventually you should get a piece. Always worth the $

7. almost every stoner has done this, but its a terrible idea.

8. I'm guilty of doing this, just get a $20 glass pipe in the meantime while you save up for some sweet glass.

9. i put foil on the mouth piece of the bottle.

10. is smoking from bongs bad tho? i know people say Vapes for apes ( blown comment haha sorry) my friend told me that bongs are bad and i believed him for a sec but then i was like idk so i came here ;)

11. Fuck foil, if youre seriously 18 you can get pipes for 99 cents...soo get one.

12. i do have a pipe.. i just get tired of using them.. their not as fun

13. Tell you friend he's an idiot. Last time I checked glass bongs don't melt when you hold a lighter to them unlike a plastic bottle.

14. #14 SirBongwalski, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    I don't understand the vape part maybe I'm just dumb, also I'm really confused by your comment how would a glass bong be worse than a plastic bottle.

15. #15 phil3, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This. People wouldn't spend $400 on a glass bong if it was gonna melt and get you sick lol

16. I would just put in some money and get yourself a piece. Investing in a nice glass bong will definitely be worth every penny. :)

17. Me and my friends made a water bottle pipe and damn...did that shit rip....i was stoned :smoking:

18. Fuck wick bics are cheaper